Friday, April 19, 2013

He wanted to become Dominated

The following audio story consists of explicit FemDom material intended for adults only. For anyone who is under-age inside your area, or if you're one of these individuals who find erotic humiliation and feminization offensive, please stop listening. Now.

Earlier this summer we had the Bay to Breakers Marathon, and I had friends visiting the Bay Area to take part in the run with me. 1 of them was an old lover from college, whom I'll contact Dominic. This old friend is East Coast Italian. He is lean, dark, and dangerous-looking. The truth is, he’s got the broody good-looks of an Anne Rice vampire. He oozes the form of sensuality that guys and lady alike swoon over, which is exciting to watch in San Francisco. He also includes a submissive streak that rarely ever surfaces, but always around me. That is probably why I seldom see him anymore-his Italian machismo finds it as well unnerving :)

I’ve normally encouraged my lovers, male and female, to talk about their fantasies, encouraging them to share even the deep, dark ones that they do not definitely want to knowledge, but which possess a highly effective hold on them anyway. Years ago, back when we had been in college, Dominic shared his.

We have been possessing a post orgasmic nap 1 afternoon when he woke up with a jolt. Which needless to say woke me up. He was shivering and had a panicky expression on his face, but his cock was rock hard. It was clear he’d had a dream and I asked him what it was.

He said it was a recurring dream that he didn’t wish to talk about, so I snuggled up behind him. I tried to doze off, but he continued to shiver, which produced sleeping not possible. So I told him if it was a recurring dream, possibly it would enable him to talk about it-that maybe talking about it in the light of day would lessen the dream’s disturbing power. He mentioned no, and I left it at that, returning to my position spooned up behind him.

I was just beginning to doze back off when he began talking. In his dreams, he stated, there was a lady who had him in her energy, and forced him to accomplish items.

He was quiet for a lengthy moment, apparently struggling for words. I knew that asking queries also soon could possibly derail him, so I kept quiet, and waited. At some point, he located the courage to continue. He stated that this dream-woman who had him in her control forced him to have breast implants and then turned him into a she-male cum slut.

He shook as he told me this. I knew it must be extremely tricky for him to admit to such a dream, him, the macho cock-sure Italian Stallion. However it was there, that dream, and had been there for any long time. I asked him top questions, and he answered, telling me regarding the points this dominant lady created him do in his dreams:

It normally began with him having caught jerking off into her panties, so she created him place them on. After which the produced him wear pantyhose and a silk nightie and bent him more than the edge of the bed and spanked him with an old-fashioned silver-backed hair-brush till he came within the panties. From there the dream morphed to her producing him wear lingerie and be her fluffer while she had sex with another man - usually he was forced to suck cock and also swallow cum.

He felt powerless to resist her demands, he mentioned. Her desires became his desires. He wanted only to please her, and when she told him she wanted him to prove his devotion to his Mistress by having breast implants, he agreed. Along with the subsequent point he knew, he was an insatiable she-male cum slut, begging his Mistress to share her men with him. Many women are wondering a g spot sex. May some women still not find their g spot and always have the desire that reach touch the real g spot one day. G Spot Dildos can help these women to solve this problem.

As I listened I sooner or later noticed that he was touching himself as he spoke. I dipped a hand amongst my personal legs and collected our juices on my fingers, then ran them along the cleft of his ass. I asked him a lot more queries and he talked about this fantasy-dream within a reluctant whisper, and as he did so, he stroked his cock faster and I pressed my finger inside him. He opened up relatively quickly as I’d fingered him many occasions ahead of, only this time I whispered naughty, humiliating points into his ear and held him tightly with my other arm. He ate it up, my dirty little Nicky did, and with my fingers deep inside him, massaging his prostate, he came tougher and louder than I’d ever heard him cum just before. Realistic Dildos are an ideal sex toy for you to have fun.

Our relationship changed after that, primarily in that he let me use my strap-on during sex - something he’d flatly refused to allow me near him with. I had quite a bit of enjoyable with him over the next couple of months, then Spring Term ended and we went our separate approaches for the summer. Well most of it. His dreams came back and he begged me to meet him at his parent’s cabin in Vermont. Which I did. And what occurred that weekend each cured him of his recurring dream and cemented his submission to me - so much in order that years later, he nonetheless gets a slight tremor when he’s about me. Which amused me terribly when he was in town for the marathon, and sparked this tiny jog down memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment